Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rusty Single Fins. The Single Life

I was flipping through the latest issue of Transworld and stumbled across a spread of Josh Kerr sitting among some short/wide single fined surf craft. I could not beleave my eyes. A single fin in the pages of Transworld? What gives? Well it turns out that Rusty has been exparimenting with the these little rockets for some time. Check out the footage below. I have never seen a single fin ridden this way. Say good by to everything you thought you new about mono fined craft. Kerr even states that under the right conditions he will take one out during a heat. I would love to see that and hear the commentators reaction.
I am stoked to see all of the experimentation going on in board design and fin use!


RUSTY Single Life | teaser from rustyintl on Vimeo.

THE SINGLE LIFE from rustyintl on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment