Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mollusk @ Makers Market in Socrites Sculpture Park

Today C and I cruzed up the way to check out the booth Mollusk put together for the Makers Market in Socrites Sculpture Park.



The green board is an 6'0 Anderson Farberow Slid+Glide



On the far left is a Brownfish hand plane. Super lite and smooth.




Tees! I have too many Mollusk tees. I can't help it. Even C has one.



Yum and yum! On the left is a 5'8 Hydrodynamica channel mini Simmons. On the left is a 7'1 Fineline PHD.



Channels on the mini.



Keels on the mini.




Hand crafted hand planes by Danny Hess.




Super carvy and rip able Two Birds Fly skate boards. They are made from repurposed decks. Smaller that your average skateboard but quick and carvy for city streets. Looking forward to adding one to my quiver.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Location:Long Island City, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment